DRiNKLiNK aim to achieve page one ranking for people looking for information to help mitigate the impact someone else’s drinking has on their life.
Objective of the role:
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimisation and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximise ROI.
- Working closely with the board and ensuring that priorities, goals/objectives are aligned with Drinklink’s overall objectives for Q1/Q2/Q3/Q4.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
We believe that no one should be affected by someone else’s drinking. If you are ready to roll your sleeves up to help us limit the impact alcohol has, we want to hear from you.
Where does the opportunity happen and what are the travel details?
The role involves working from home. The role would involve committing at least 1 day per month. You will also be asked to join a marketing workgroup once per quarter where we brainstorm some creative ideas to make our brand stand out.
What skills, attitudes, experience does a person need to do this volunteer opportunity?
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Contact us or email email@example.com to apply for this position.