DRiNKLiNK is a young and ambitious organisation looking for a creative graphic designer to join our team.
Objective of the role:
Create exception brand experiences across all digital channels
• Create media pack for website advertising opportunities
• Ongoing advert creation
• Create campaign material working closely with the campaign manager
• Create infographics and other support material for the website and social media channels
• Implement best practice and test new media techniques to drive increased engagement
• Support in the creation of downloadable material
We believe that no one should be affected by someone else’s drinking. If you are ready to roll your sleeves up to help us limit the impact alcohol has, and to get involved in some national campaigns, we want to hear from you.
Where does the opportunity happen and what are the travel details?
The role involves working from home. The role would involve committing at least 2 days per month to generating new content.You will also be asked to join a marketing workgroup once per quarter where we brainstorm some creative ideas to make our brand stand out.
What skills, attitudes, experience does a person need to do this volunteer opportunity?
The ideal candidate will have a keen enthusiasm for graphic design, have a great attention to detail as well as an interest in testing out new presentation formats.
Contact us to find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org.