Objective of the role:
We are looking for a dedicated individual who can assist DRiNKLiNK to perform with good governance.
- Working closely with the board and ensuring that priorities, goals/objectives are aligned with Drinklink’s overall objectives for Q1/Q2/Q3/Q4.
- Advise the secretary, accountant and board on legal requirement of governing documents, charity law and company law
- Assist in the maintenance of legal priorities
- Support in ensuring DRiNKLiNK policies and procedures evolve with changes in regulation
- Advise in data collection processes
- Build privacy statements for website
- Advise on minimum information that should exist on documentation and implement changes
We believe that no one should be affected by someone else’s drinking. If you would like to help us achieve this ambition, please get in touch.
Where does the opportunity happen and what are the travel details?
The role involves working from home. The role would involve committing at least 1 day per month. You will be asked to meet with the marketing workgroup once per quarter to keep them abreast with performance against new EN regulations as well as ongoing considerations of Brexit on operations.
What skills, attitudes, experience does a person need to do this volunteer opportunity?
- Previous experience in charity law desirable
- Understanding and practice of implementing sound legal guidance for an organisation with limited resources
- Ability to simplify and communicate with teams from varied backgrounds
- Comfortable with IT – must have own computer
- Strong project management skills and ability to delegate
Contact us to apply for this position or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.