DRiNKLiNK is a young and ambitious organisation looking for a creative social media enthusiast to join our team.
Objective of the role:
Ensure DRiNKLiNK becomes the default destination for their target audiences to source information, insights, opportunities and interact and engage with one another.
• Working closely with the board and ensuring that priorities, goals/objectives are aligned with DRiNKLiNKS overall objectives for Q1/Q2/Q3/Q4.
• Create a content / social media calendar and engagement marketing plan that details the number of daily posts, traffic goals, engagement goals, page likes goal, paid promotion and the execution
• Grow and manage all DRiNKLiNK social media channels, with a prominence on those with our target audience
• Identify and build long-term relationships with relevant influencers and key opinion leaders
• Implement best practice and test new techniques to drive increased engagement
• Report and present critical engagement data, trends and KPIs to the board on a monthly basis
We believe that no one should be affected by someone else’s drinking. If you are ready to roll your sleeves up to help us limit the impact alcohol has, and to get involved in some national campaigns, we want to hear from you.
Where does the opportunity happen and what are the travel details?
The role involves working from home. The role would involve committing at least 1 day per month to generating new content as well as 2 hours per week to managing the channels. You will also be asked to join a marketing workgroup once per quarter where we brainstorm some creative ideas to make our brand stand out.
What skills, attitudes, experience does a person need to do this volunteer opportunity?
The ideal candidate will have a keen enthusiasm for social media, be IT literate, able to work on their own initiative and have a strong attention to detail.
Contact us to find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org.