DRiNKLiNK will build the best volunteering experiences. In order to do so, we aim to achieve the prestigious Volunteer Friendly Award accolade in 2018.
Objective of the role:
We are looking for a dedicated individual to assume the role of Volunteer Friendly Project Coordinator.
You will be responsible for everything VFA. You will work closely with the board to work through the VFA checklist and achieve this accolade.
- Working closely with the board and ensuring that priorities, goals/objectives are aligned with Drinklink’s overall objectives for Q1/Q2/Q3/Q4.
- Maintain a project plan and make sure activities are delivered in a timely fashion
- Maintain the checklist and evidence our compliance with VFA guidelines
- Prepare an update for the board each month
- Complete application process
- Coordinate communication with the marketing workgroup
- Regularly review our performance against the VFA guidelines to make sure we perform at the highest level
We believe that no one should be affected by someone else’s drinking. If you would like to help us achieve this ambition, please get in touch.
Where does the opportunity happen and what are the travel details?
The role involves working from home. The role would involve committing around 2 days per month. You will also be asked to join one board meeting once per quarter to present an update on VFA status.
What skills, attitudes, experience does a person need to do this volunteer opportunity?
- Previous experience with VFA is desirable but not required
- Excellent communication and organisational skills required
- Confident with computers – must have your own computer
- Able to work on own initiative
- Must enjoy communicating and working with a wide range of personalities
- Time management and project management skills required
Contact us to find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org.